De-Coto is an eco-friendly biobased foam produced exclusively by EVA-GLORY which fossil EVA is replaced with biobased carbon, De-Coto biobased carbon contain is tested by BETA lab, and it conforms to OK biobased 1 Star.
23% CO2 Emission Reduction
Decrease CO2 Emission up to 23%, the amount of decreased CO2 equals to 18-40 trees CO2 annual absorption, based on comparison of producing one ton of De-coto foam and one ton of regular EVA foam.
30% Biobased Carbon
De-Coto is made from a wild range of renewable biobased feedstock including bamboo, rice husks, straw, wood and agricultural waste, which are not eligible for food or feed production.
38% Fossil EVA Reduction
Fossil EVA Usage is reduced which produces lesser harmful and toxic materials that causes environmental pollution.
50% Renewable Resources
De-Coto contains upto 50% renewable materials, it can also be recycled and is produced by using renewable energy sources.
*Depends on formula
“Choose De-Coto Biobased Foam you are helping to reduce the greenhouse effect which leads to global warming.”
* A single tree can absorb CO2 at a rate of 22kg per year. A single young tree can absorb 10kg of CO2 per year. Tropical forests grow faster than temperate forests and thus bind more carbon. Every forest is different: Soil characteristics and climate influence in many ways the development and composition of a forest. Each tree has a different storage capacity and each tree is different in size and age.
De-Coto Biobased Foam Applications
- DE-YM01, Bamboo Sprinkles Yoagmat, 61*180cm*5mm, 0.9kg
- DE-MR02, Starw/Rice Husks/Bamboo Blend Roller, Φ13.5*33cm, 0.8kg
- DE-YB01, Bamboo Sprinkles Yoga Block, 23*14*8cm, 290g
- DE-YB02, Starw/Rice Husks/Bamboo Blend Yoga Block, 23*14*8cm, 740g
- SY-FM01, Straw and Rice Husks Flooring Mat, 100*100cm*20mm, 280kg
- Injection and Thermo-molding, Starw/Rice Husks/Bamboo Blend Insole/Outsole
- CNC, Bamboo Sprinkles Trekking Poles
- CNC, Bamboo Sprinkles Traction Pads